LANGSTON HIGH P.E. PROGRAM
Three Keys to Health
What Has Been Happening in Ms. Naylor's Class?
- Week 1: A well balanced diet (Bring a healthy snack)
- Week 2: Sleep (Monitor sleeping habits)
- Week 3: Stretching (Yoga, Yoga, Yoga!)
- Week 4: What to do if you are injured (RICE)
- Junk Day: April 8, 2013
Have old athletic/exercise equipment and want to get rid of it? Come out and help support out physical education program by donating your used "junk"!
- Demo Night: April 19, 2013
Come join us for a night of fellowship as I show off the students and the lessons that really go on in the classroom.
- Family Picnic Day: April 23, 2013
Simple Easy Stretches
- Learn the habits of a well balanced diet.
- Get an adequate amount of sleep every night.
- Learn basic stretching and yoga exercises that will help decrease risk of getting muscle injuries.
- Learn how to care for an injury.
- Teach someone something you have learned in class.