EXPERIENCE DESIGN TRAINING
3 DAY KAOSPILOT TRAINING IN MEANINGFUL EXPERIENCE DESIGN
March 25th - 27th 2020 // San Francisco
WHY KAOSPILOT EXPERIENCE DESIGN?
Our human-centered approach will enables you to lead innovation through the complexity of human systems. You will leave this training more confident in your ability to lead organizations towards what is truly meaningful!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The program is built on the signature Kaospilot training approach that dynamically combines practice, reflection and theory. It’s an immersive training where you will learn through getting and creating experiences. You get the opportunity to practice your craft as a design leader, and apply the skills directly real challenges. You will radically strengthen your ability as a designer to drive organizations, technologies, products and cultures into becoming agents of positive change. You’ll learn a language and frameworks that enables you to create experiences that drive connection and transformation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This program is for people, who want to gain confidence in leading the experience design process. It is for those who dare to ask the questions that are needed in order to create truly meaningful experiences for your customers, employees, and society.
- You are ready to explore how experience design methods can level up your offerings to customers and or participants in trainings you lead.
- You are already in the process of transforming the experiences you offer your customers/employees to make them more meaningful, creative & engaging, and want a modern methodology to do it better.
- You work professionally as the Head of Experience, Customer Experience, Employee Experience, Experience Strategy... but you want a new and bold perspective on your work.
- You are consultant or change facilitator that wants to develop professionally and harness the power of an experience design approach to creating transformative learning experiences.
🧠 LEARING OUTCOMES INCLUDE 👟
- Meaningful Experience Design – Learn how to plan and execute experiences that meaningfully engage your team and audience.
- Purpose Driven Development – Learn to lead your teams to work faster and create more impact through using purpose as a guiding organizing principal in the experience your create.
- Lean Design Approach – Learn to get tangible feedback fast, test your assumptions and make better your experiences continually better.
- Engagement Strategies – Learn to consistently engage yourself, your team, and ultimately your end users in the employee or customer experiences you design.
Read the full program description here.
If you have any questions about the content of the training, contact the program designer and facilitator - Andy Sontag: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE LOCATION: THE LAUNDRY
⭐️ ABOUT THIS LEARNING EXPERIENCE ⭐️
The training will be held March 25th-27th 2020.
The days will be from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm with ample breaks.
$1800,- Early Bird (up till 20th Feb)
$1950,- Normal bird
*We have a 20% discount if you come with a group of 3+.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- The full 3-day training
- A method booklet, + digital landing package with all slides, and models presented
- Curated immersive experiences from our partners
- Joining a global alumni community of other experience designers
- Tea/coffee, brain food snacks during the training
- Three lunches
ABOUT THE KAOSPILOT
Kaospilots is a hybrid business and design school, a multi-sided education in leadership and entrepreneurship. Our teaching programs are not designed simply to shape emergent leaders to the future, but to help them create it.
We focus on people’s potential to develop and to achieve – to use their creativity and set direction, and create the setting which allows them to navigate the uncertainty that follows. We guide creatives and potential change-makers to develop the knowledge, skills, attitudes and competencies they need to full their values and visions. We build the frameworks that support creative minds to become creative leaders. Over the years, KAOSPILOT has worked with hundreds of organizations worldwide – from Greenland to South Africa.
BusinessWeek has recognized The Kaospilots as "one of the best design schools in the world", and Fast Company has named it in its Startup League's Big 10, "preparing you for the fast moving startup economy".
The Kaospilot Experience Design Immersion stands out as probably the best 3 days of training or professional education that I've ever undertaken.
Kate Holzman, Deputy Director of Direct Impact, Echoing Green
Learning about the potential of transformational experience design and now applying it to my daily work is helping transform our organization!
- Daniele, Brand Experience Manager, Volkswagen
The Kaospilot experience design workshop helped our teams gain a different perspective on what it means to design meaningful experiences. What is it that really matters? How does it feel? What does it change? It was both inspirational and motivating.
- Patrick Schenck, adidas
I came to this course with an idea of how to use culture & experiences as a driver of integration between all the parts and people of the company I am a part of running. I left with a fantastic experience concept, and now I am back in São Paulo making it a reality with my Brazilian team. ...in short: a life changing experience!
Luisa Bernardes Martini, Flag CX
The most valuable course I ever joined…
Stefan Michels, Head of Customer Dialog at ALDI
THE AMAZING TEAM
KAOSPILOT FACILITATOR: ANDY SONTAG
EXPERIENCE ALCHEMIST & HOST: PIM SCHACHTSCHABEL
Pim is the founder of Sherlocked; an award winning experience design company that created one of the best escape-rooms in the world. As a trained architect he masters experience design through a unique perspective. He recently moved from Amsterdam to the Bay-Area and is creating his magic here in San Francisco.
PRODUCER: ANDREW LACANIENTA
Andrew Lacanienta is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Experience Industry Management at California Polytechnic University in San Luis Obispo. He is an experience wizard who designs, stages, and researches memorable and extraordinary experiences.
EXPERIENCE PARTNER: TING KELLY
Ting Kelly has long been an inspiration and leader in terms of using experience design to innovate human systems! Ting designs transformative experiences for global leaders looking to shift paradigms in culture, wellness and technology.
EXPERIENCE PARTNER: JENNY SAUER-KLEIN
EXPERIENCE PARTNER: SHERLOCKED
EXPERIENCE PARTNER: LATE NITE ART
We are super lucky to partner with LATE NITE ART, and have founder Adam Rosendahl create an experience for all participants! LATE NITE ART delivers unique learning and development programs for companies, government agencies, and conferences around the globe. Over the course of 100 minutes, their expert facilitators guide participants through a process of creative risk-taking, group dialogue, problem-solving, and storytelling. Their methodology has helped build psychological safety and develop creative confidence inside 100+ companies across 12 countries.