Meet Your Teachers
Mrs. Kiser & Mrs. Jessica
Welcome to WEE School!
Meet Mrs. Kiser!
I am married & have 2 kiddos, Dylan- who is in 3rd grade & Macey- who is in 1st grade. We live in Burleson with our 2 dogs, a German Shepard named Festus & a chihuahua named Jep.
I am also an Independent Designer for Origami Owl.
A few of my favorite things:
- Fav Color- it's hard to pick just one, but I'd have to say pink!
- Fav Food- Mexican
- Fav Fast Food- Wendy's
- Rangers Games
- Duck Dynasty-that's a fact jack!
- Shoes, shoes, & more shoes
My favorite thing about teaching at WEE school is bonding with the kids. I love to hear their stories & the funny things they say. I am truly invested in your child to help them grow from the inside, out.
And that's me in a nutshell!
Meet Mrs. Jessica!
I was Valedvictorian in high school & have my associates degree.
Things I Love:
- My most favorite thing to do is read. I love books! All kinds of books.
- And of course that means that My favorite place to be is the bookstore!
- All things glitter
- The color green
- Baking & decorating cakes/cupcakes
- Cookie Jars- I collect them
I am looking forward to another great year at WEE school!