Ten Things About 7th Grade
- Meeting some of my new best friends Kellie, Kaila, Lily, and Jana made a huge impact on my 7th grade year.
- Becoming closer to my already best friends was another big part of my year.
- I had some teachers this year that I didn't exactly like. However, I learned to push through even though it was hard.
- I went on my first overnight field trip this year. We went to Biloxi, Mississippi. Although some of our plans got cancelled because of the rain, I still had A LOT of fun. I even made some MORE new friends!
- This year I chose all of the right clubs. I was in American History Club. They went on a lot of fun out-of-town field trips. I was also in Science Club. They went to Biloxi, Mississippi. And they last club I was in was Honors Society. I was so happy to be chosen as one of the students that got to be in it.
- One of the not-so-great events of 7th grade year would be when I got my first B on a report card. I was disappointed in myself a little but I also didn't feel like I was learning what I needed to in my classes.
- A VERY fun thing that happened to me in 2012-2013 is when I was chosen for the DBMS Dance line. It was an honor to be a part of something like that and I made some of my very best friends there.
- One fun event in 2012 was foing with the DBMS Patriot Belles to the Louisiana State Fair Competition. I had lots of fun and we won lots of awards.
- The second best field trip of the year was when we went to Dallas with American History Club. We went to the JFK Museum and then to a place called Amazing Jake's to eat pizza and play games. It was a huge place and we were the only ones there.
- My favorite teacher of this year (and of any year) was Mrs. Pfingsten. She was an amazing educator and it makes me sad that I won't be in her class anymore. She was not only funny, but super nice and sometimes strict when she needed to be. She was sort of like a mom at school because of her personality.