By: Shannon Dube, Morgan Masters and Loredana D'Agostino
How does France meet the six goals?
1. Bastille Dai: July 14th 1789- to celebrate the beginning of the French Revolution. Everyone celebrate the fight that their people gave up. They had the revolution because power should be based on the Nation and be limited by a separation of powers.
2. Ordinary/administrative courts (Magistrates)
3. Police Nationale, gendarmene (ministry of defense), compagnre, republican de securite, (riot police) all crime (police)
4. Parachute branch/naval air branch/submarine branch/navy branch/Marine fire batallion
5. Family allowance funds (all residents working or not) -special purposes -offset childcare costs -maintenance. Family income supplement= no higher then 37555 euros for single home. Retirement/accident insurance/sickness, maternity, paternity insurance, unemployment.
6. Appointed a prime minister to strengthen the executive branch.
Is there a peaceful way to change the government?
If France really wanted to they could re-elect a new president due to voting and everyone's thoughts. If France wanted to change the actual form of government away from a republic there would have to be a good reason why and would most likely become a democracy because its closely related conflict between the monarchy and the nobility over the "reform" of the tax system led to paralysis and bankruptcy.