February 1, 2016
Interfraternity Council Committee Applications
- Judicial Affairs
- Membership Development
- Public Relations
- Risk Management
- Philanthropy and Service
All applications are due no later than Friday, February 5th by 12:00 PM. Once the Interfraternity Council has reviewed all applications the new committee members will then be contacted.
If you have any questions or would like more information please contact the Interfraternity Council Vice President - Zach Evans - firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit a committee application click HERE
Alpha Chi Omega Carnation Sales
- The ladies of Alpha Chi Omega will be selling carnations in the Student Center from February 1-3 for only $1! Send your sweetheart or best friend some flowers this Valentines Day!
- ALL proceeds go to the prevention of domestic abuse and the women's shelter in Peoria.
Soul Food Dinner and Black Greek 101
Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority Inc.
Tuesday, February 2, 2016 in the Garrett Center at 6:00 PM
- $5 plates of soul food followed by learning how to properly express interest in a Divine 9 organization. Everyone is welcome!
The Gamma's are Coming!
Bradley Colony of Sigma Lambda Gamma New Member Presentation
Saturday, February 6, 2016 in the Hayden-Clark Alumni Center at 7:00 PM
You won't want to miss this event - The colony of Sigma Lambda Gamma at Bradley University is the first and newest Multicultural Sorority on campus.
An affiliate member of the Panhellenic council, come and welcome the new members of this organization.
All questions can be sent to: email@example.com
Bradley LINCS Annual Leadership Conference
"Mission: (I'M)POSSIBLE: Your mission, should you choose to accept it...is to develop as a leader!"
- Saturday, February 6 from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm in the Renaissance Coliseum
- Free Breakfast and Lunch Included
- LINCS' members will be presenting on various leadership and organizational development topics. This is a great opportunity to broaden your skillset as a leader and learn tips regarding how to effectively manage an organization.
- Register at The Bradley LINCS Facebook page or at http://bit.ly/1INzsMi
EGLR (Emerging Greek Leaders Retreat)
- February 27, 2016 from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm in the Garrett Center
- Chapters should plan to send a minimum of 2 Freshman or Sophomores in their chapter, and a Maximum of 4.
- This retreat is a requirement for a new Grand Chapter standard (soon to be released for the 2016 Grading Period).
- Please RSVP the names of all members that will be attending HERE
Sigma Kappa Taco Dinner
- April 21, 2016 from 4:00 to 8:00 pm at the Sigma Kappa house
- This event is $5 for endless tacos! The proceeds from this event will be going to the Sigma Kappa Foundation to then be disbursed among our four philanthropies: Maine Sea Coast Mission, Inherit the Earth, Gerontology, and Alzheimers.
- It will be a fun event with music, tacos, and prizes!
Project Springboard Survey
- Fellow Bradley Braves, as an aspiring candidate for the Project Springboard competition being held this upcoming April, I need some assistance from you. I'm administering a survey to understand my target market better, and was hoping you could assist me by answering this survey. Please click HERE to complete the short survey, and I want to thank you all for your time and effort! --Kevin Pietro
Questions? Start with your council officers!
- Have a question about recruitment, Greek Week, or anything else?
- Reach out to your council officers - they are masterminds behind all of these awesome events.
- Simply look up the officer you need to get in contact with on the Greek Contact List and they will be sure to help you out, or get you in contact with Nancy Schwartz, Assistant Director of Fraternity and Sorority Life if needed.
Events and announcements can be submitted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have a promotional video or high resolution photo from a previous event that you would like to request be included in the upcoming issue, email the link or attachment(including the title and date of your submission) directly to email@example.com.