SAT/ACT Sign Up!
Wednesday, November 18th During Lunches in the Library!
TESTS OPTIONS, DATES, and COST:
Last date for seniors to take the SAT is January 23rd!
Juniors are encouraged to register for test date in the spring.
ACT: Cost is $56.50 for regular registration
Any upcoming ACT date in winter or spring!
Seniors are encouraged to register for next available test date. Juniors are encouraged to register for test date in the spring.
You must go to the library during your lunch period if you want assistance with registering!
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU:
- Bring a credit or debit card that has enough money to cover the cost of the test --> WITH YOUR PARENT'S PERMISSION
- Valid email address that YOU HAVE ACCESS TO!
- CLEAR PICTURE OF YOURSELF --> can only be of your head and shoulders, NO seductive poses, NO sunglasses or head gear/apparel
- Know the type of test you want to take and the date
- GET APPLICATIONS DONE EARLY! --> LESS STRESS!
- IMPROVED TEST SCORES!
- POTENTIAL FOR SCHOLARSHIPS!
- NCAA SPORTS ELIGIBILITY!
If you're a senior going to a four-year college or university, it's imperative that you take one of these tests immediately. The SAT/ACT test are required for four-year colleges.
If you're a junior, it is strongly encouraged to take this test in the spring of your junior year. This gives you the opportunity to try it out, get your results, study to improve your scores, and RETAKE in the fall of your senior year. Also, this opens up more opportunities to earn scholarship money. Colleges offer academic scholarships (FREE MONEY!) to high achieving students. However, many of these scholarship deadlines are well before the regular deadline, so that's why it is so important to take these tests early and do the best you can!