Coaching 4 Ps
Review, Preview, Praise and Problems: May 23-27
- Distributed summer reading materials and directions for teachers.
- Continued to pack literacy room.
- Continued work on Summer Institute curriculum.
- Completed HPLC survey. Give one to Mrs. Harris to complete.
- Completed Self-Assessment survey for state.
- Filled in for teachers as needed.
- Helped with our spring cookout on Friday.
- FINISH packing literacy room.
- Fill in for music teacher on Tuesday.
- Attend my granddaughter's kindergarten graduation.
- Begin looking ahead to next year.
- Attend end-of-year luncheon on Thursday.
- The kids are super excited about the summer reading books! I hope they enjoy them.
- I have loved my time as a reading coach, but as of this week I have the privilege of being a FOE fourth grade teacher. I cannot wait to be in the classroom working directly with kids again. I know beyond a doubt that this is my calling. Thank you, Mrs. Harris, for the opportunity. Thank you, Lauren and Jennifer, for coaching me to be a coach.
- A HUGE thank you to Becky Donald, Susan Hulsey, and Randi Dickson for helping with the literacy room. I definitely couldn't have done it without them!
Potential Speed Bumps (not really problems)
I do not see any new potential bumps for this week.