Readings from Reed
News and Greetings on 8.23.13
Hey there, Hi there, Ho there!
What a difference a year makes! It's lovely to return to all three amazing schools this year and catch up with all the friendly faces. For those who are new to CRE, FES, or LRE, hello! I am your Teacher Development Specialist and am available to assist you in any way needed!
Let me know if you need anything by sending an email or stopping by my office. At Cumberland, you'll find me in the hallway of offices near the main doors. At Fishers, I'm in "the bunker" in the main office, and at Lantern Road I am in room 214 across from Sara Cherry's ranch (classroom).
I hope - no, I know! - your year is off to a great start! You do amazing things!
Upcoming Professional Development (PD) Dates
- First Grade Teachers - Wednesday, August 28th (8:30-11:30, 1:00-4:00)
- Second Grade Teachers - Thursday, August 29th (8:30-11:30, 1:00-4:00)
- Third Grade Teachers - Wednesday, September 4th (8:30-11:30, 1:00-4:00)
- Fourth Grade Teachers - Thursday, September 5th (8:30-11:30, 1:00-4:00)
ELA Units of Study PD (Optional) (@ Cumberland Road):
- Tuesday, September 10th - 4:15-5:15pm