things you need to be able to do:
- to be a multimedia artist you need to be skilled with the computer and have a good understanding of color, texture, and light.
- you also need to have good communication skills and be able to handle hard things ,like criticism on your art work.
- each year they get 61,370 but that all depends on how many hours they worked each day.
- they also get 29.50 an hour so if they were working 12 hours a day they would earn 354 dollars each day which would mean they would get 2,478 dollars each week.
things you will need to do:
- you will need a bachelor's degree in art and computer programing
- Script, plan and develop animated narrative sequences.(citytowninfo.com).
- Make characters or objects appear lifelike.(citytowninfo.com).