Staff Update, 8/30/2019
Glows and Grows
Thank you to Mr. Linnet and the K team for working to adjust our lunch routine to better serve our K students! Thank you to Ms. Baker for getting initial ELPAC testing up and running. Thanks to Sandi and Marisa for staying SOOO late each day to get everything done, including interviewing prospective attendance clerks.
Grows: Think about this: Ask your students "what questions do you have about _______" instead "are there any questions?" See what happens. What is their reaction?
Tuesday Staff Meeting
Meet in the library @ 3:10, bring your device
1. Introduction and Welcome
2. Freeborn Creek Clean-Up, Veronica Cornett
3. Small Group Instruction, Presentation #1, Trotter
4. First certificated evaluation training
Foundational Literacy Training
2. If you have collected all or most of your emergency cards/forms/etc., please feel free to bundle them together and return them to the main office. Please remember to write the teacher name in the top corner of the emergency card and to alphabetize the cards.
3. Thanks for your continued patience with our office staff. I anticipate filling the attendance clerk position by mid-month.
9/2: No School, Labor Day, Campus closed
9/3: Staff meeting @ 3:10
9/3: Initial ELPAC continues
9/3: FIT Inspection w/Ken Rish
9/4: FSMA Meeting @ 7:00 AM
9/4: SITE MTSS Meeting 1 @ 2:45
9/6: First Fire Drill @ 9:00 AM