November 20th-November 24th
Technology Night was a success! 🧡
Thank you to Friends of Nellie for showing up to run concessions!
Thank you Mrs. Johnson, Mr. Delgado, Miss. Montes, Ms. Jackson, Mr. Guzman, and Mrs. DiNicola for organizing Technology Night!
Thank you to Lucia Garcia our Parent Involvement Specialist for supporting us with our engagement events!
Alejandra Mateos, Assistant Principal
📚 Oregon Battle of the Books 📚
A message from Mrs. Diaz Carmona
We had our first OBOB meeting this morning and we did book distribution just in time to read over the break! Students were very excited
A total of 6 teams will be participating this year! OBOB is an optional reading competition that requires a lot of dedication. Watch the OBOB video we made to promote this fun program.
💲 Congratulations to Mrs. Floyd! 💲
Mrs. Floyd receives an award from MAPS Credit Union to go towards her baile folklorico group.
Thank you Mrs. Floyd for dedicating so much of your time to the Woodburn community, because of you our students are able to experience baile folklorico.
We are forever grateful!
🙌 A moment of gratitude 🙌
Top 10 Reasons I'm Grateful for Parents & Caregivers This Thanksgiving Season
10. You read my newsletters 😉
9. You show appreciation for our staff 🍪
8. You are great at communicating with our office 📝
7. You go to Friends of Nellie meetings 🧑🏾💻
6. You attend our evening events 🎭
5. You keep your children home when they are sick 😷
4. You are responsive to your teacher's classroom needs 📚
3. You are so quick to volunteer 🙋🏻♂️
2. You get your children to school on time & ready to learn 🙌
1. You support your children to be the best they can be 😍
🛑 Safety 🛑
Parent Pick up and Drop off
Please follow our dismissal map attached below. The green highlights the route you should follow when dropping off or picking up students. The red highlights Hayes Street which is where you should never be stopping to drop off/pick up students. ✋
If you want to avoid the morning traffic, we invite you to park and walk your student to our building. 🙂
Thank you for helping us maintain a safe environment for our students.