Kennedy Flores & Betty Granados
family healthcare for low income families
1. Beautiful feet ministries
Address: 1709 Hattie St Fort Worth, tx 76104
Web site: www.thefeet.org
Health clinic for homeless individuals providing basic medical services-available once a week on Wednesday
2. City of Dallas public health division
Address: spring Ave Dallas, TX 75201
Provides continuous health maintenance services including anticipatory guidance, health screening, growth and development assessment, immunizations, treatment of minor ailments and appropriate referrals for care to children from birth to age 10.
3. City square
Address: grand Ave Dallas, TX 75215
Web site: www.citysquare.org/health
Provides a community-based medical clinics and community health outreach.
Housing for low income families
- 3712 Wichita
Fort Worth, TX 76119
- 817-335-4673 /HOPE
- Parent-child transitional housing. Offers homeless, or at risk of homelessness, single-parent families, a transitional housing environment while they work to overcome the crisis that led to their homelessness and return to independent living. Short-term, basic and therapeutic services in safe residential care are provided to maintain the family unit.
Community Enrichment Center Inc | Community Enrichment Center Housing
- 6250 NE Loop 820
N Richland Hills, TX 76180
- Self-sufficiency program using transitional or rapid rehousing models (not an emergency shelter) for homeless families in Tarrant County.
Brighter Tomorrows | Transitional Housing
- 928 Bluebird Dr.
Irving, TX 75061
- Provides a one year transitional housing program for victims of domestic violence and sexual assault.
Care for the Elderly
Aging And Disability Resource Center Of Tarrant County (ADRC) | Advocacy
- 1300 Circle Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76119
- The Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) of Tarrant County assists people with disabilities of all ages, as well as older adults, caregivers and families who have multiple needs requiring multiple services.
North Central Texas Area Agency On Aging | North Central Texas Aging And Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
- 104 Pirate Dr
Granbury, TX 76048
- The North Central Texas ADRC provides information and assistance in finding and accessing services for older adults, persons with disabilities, family caregivers as well as persons who want to plan in advance of need.
Tarrant County Area Agency on Aging in Fort Worth, TX
- 1500 N. Main St.
- Suite 200, PO Box 4448
- Fort Worth, TX 76164
- Area Agencies on Aging (AAAs) are local aging programs that provide information and services on a range of assistance for older adults and those who care for them.
food/clothing for low income families
1. From me to you clothing ministry
Address: 3953 4th Ave. S.
Web site: frommetoyou97.org
They give clothes to the children and low income families without charge.
2. WEE-CARE Pantry
Address: 3141 Carson St, Haltom city, TX 76117
Give diapers and clothing, also give parenting education
3. New hope center
Address: 209 N industrial ste, 241 Bedford, TX 76021
Web site: www.6stones .org
The new hope center gives food, clothes and household items to people in need in the HEB area.