An Energy Source
Is It Renewable?
- Wind is a renewable resource meaning that the wind can be used over and over again as an energy source.
Where Is It Found?
- Wind is a natural energy source that is found in the sky caused by motion of the air.
- One way that we get the wind is by using wind turbines that rotate because of the wind producing electricity.
How Does It Work To Produce Energy Energy For Communities?
- Wind can be used to generate electricity
- The energy in the wind spins the turbine blades producing electricity for people uses.
What Are Some Uses Of Wind?
- Some uses of wind energy are sail boats for traveling, windmills for grinding grain and pumping water, and wind is also for used for producing electricity in a clean way.