A Mixed Economy Is A Better Economy
Genna Ramous And Jesus Delossantos
The Benefits Of A Mixed Economy
- Allows both market and government have there own freedom
- has more benefits than a socialist
- is less effective than comunist
How Does A Mixed Economy Work
Both Market and Government decide what goods are made and distributed.
Both mark and government determine what services and goods are needed and how many are distributed
The Cons of a mixed economy
- The challenge of balance between government and market
- Higher Taxes
- Government can sometimes be to controlling
Putting It All Together
Mixed Economies work very well, yet can become unbalanced at times. Mixed economies bring both the markets and the governments i thoughts and rules.