Roman Name: Mars Greek Name: Αρης
God of war
He is quick to anger and very violent.
Ares is a very unreliable ally.
He doesn’t care about right or wrong in a fight, just the bloodshed at the end of the battle.
- Parents- Zeus and Hera
- Sister- Hebe
Decisive- He always proved his point.
Determination- He always does his job. Now matter who he has to hurt.
Fearless- He fought and fought without showing fear of losing.
- Impulsive- He doesn’t think of what he does he just does it.
- Bloodthirsty- He always wanted to fight in war on the bloodiest side.
- Raring to fight regardless of the consequences- His first love was war, he always wanted to fight.
- Ares was athletic, handsome and often war full battle armour.
- Ares had a relationship with Aphrodite, the goddess of love. They had a son called Eros and a daughter called Harmonia.
- He had a twin sister called Eris.
- He loved battle and violence. Never mind which side he was on, so long as there was plenty of blood.
"ARES : Greek God of War | Mythology, W/ Pictures | Roman Mars." ARES : Greek God of War | Mythology, W/ Pictures | Roman Mars. Web. 29 Jan. 2016.
"Ares." Ancient History Encyclopedia. Web. 27 Jan. 2016.
"Aris." Aris. Web. 27 Jan. 2016.
"Greek Gods and Goddesses: Ares – Facts and Information." Greek Gods and Goddesses: Ares – Facts and Information. Web. 29 Jan. 2016.
"Strengths and Weaknesses of Ares." Ares661 [licensed for Non-commercial Use Only] /. Web. 29 Jan. 2016.
Temple, Teri, and Robert Squier. Ares: God of War. Mankato, MN: Childs World, 2013. Print.