ISOR Local ReReg & Marketing Update
Month in Review- April
It's been a busy month as marketing is making improvements for the 2015/16 school year enrollment process, implementing re-registration efforts, adding new teachers to the marketing POC team, preparing for new website updates, and having fun weekends hosting events!
Below is a snapshot of where local marketing has been this month and what's coming up. Your thoughts and ideas on local opportunities and student stories are always welcome. Please continue to send them my way! ~Sarah
Community Outreach and Info Events
- Weekly Online Information Sessions
- YMCA Pear Blossom Open House
- YMCA Healthy Kids' Day
Re-Reg Best Practice!
- Go into TVS
- Open your homeroom and click on students (this is what you do for notes)
- Click on registration status, and it will sort the class by registering, not registering, and unknown.
- With just 1 click once you're viewing their homeroom, all of the students are listed and you can just click on those unknowns and kmail them.
If you have a BP for Re-Reg, feel free to share it by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org !
Current Re-Reg Response Rates -May 4th- School Average= 81.63%
Congratulations to the 80% (or higher) Reregistration Response Club Teachers!
- Megan Henson- 100%
- Samuel Monroe- 89.29%
- Julie Hensley- 100%
- Tammy Laakeri- 87.5%
- Melissa Long- 93.55%
- Sandra Edwards- 80%
- Karen Howington- 100%
- Ashley Lopez- Thanks for the calls and support!
Announcing the Grand Prize Raffle Winners!
Looking Ahead- May Marketing Events
Here we provide a listing of all of the event types currently available for ISOR outreach.