Who Am I?
By: Jessica Chionglo
Hi, my name is Jessica Chionglo and throughout, you will learn new information about myself including; characteristics about myself, preferred learning style/styles, future occupational interests and more. This information has been accumulated through all sorts of tests which have helped me know and learn more about myself.
- Helper - Genuinely caring towards others. People pleasing, generous, and demonstrative.
- Thinker - Excellent strategists, who tend to be very curious. Quiet, logical, and analytic.
True Colour Personality Test
Based on this test, I am metaphorically the colour blue. Many characteristics and traits are claimed to be associated with this colour, but the ones that reflect me the most are that I:
- Value close relationships
- Need to feel unique
- Make decisions based on feelings
- Am adaptable
- Am drawn to literature and nurturing careers
- Bring unity to society
Career Cruising- Learning Inventory Style
Tactile Learner- 35%
I learn best from hands-on experiences. When I touch or manipulate something, the clearer the information will be.
Auditory Learner- 40%
I learn best when I can hear information and can remember and understand things more clearly when I hear them.
Between a tactile learner and an auditory learner, I prefer learning from hearing. I respond better to oral instructions and enjoy participating and listening to class discussions.
Many things in life cause me different types of stress. There are also many ways that I cope with stress.
I cope with distress by making use of my spare time and not completing tasks at the last minute by prioritizing tasks by importance.
- Overcoming and completing challenges
- Rewards for hard work (eg/ good grades, a job)
- Looking forward to an event
Basic Work Skills
- Being open to change
- Being a leader and taking charge
- Able to problem solve effectively
- Assertive during appropriate circumstances
- Able to listen to others genuinely
Skills to work on:
- Time management
- Setting realistic and attainable goals
- Speaking clearly
- Motivating myself and others