February: Hillsdale Area Career Center
Student Enrollment Update: 2020-2021
- HACC has applied and been approved for a new CTE program. Education General
- Students in Engineering, Welding and Construction Trades will receive OSHA 10 training in the Spring.
- Students in Welding, Brazing and Soldering will be required to complete SENSE certification testing this year. This is a new credential identified by MDE in the fall for this CIP Code. This was not budgeted for because the credential for Welding was not identified by MDE at the time of budgeting. We are currently determining funding for the testing. A combination of Perkins and General fund might be possible.
- We now have 2 instructors that can teach Basic Life and CPR certification. Mr. Duff and Mrs. Tharp will work on certifying all Seniors at HACC. We work with local districts to make sure Seniors meet this graduation requirement.
- Engineering students are participating in MDOT Bridge Building Competition.
8th grade visits
- Process for reporting to districts
- Who should report to districts?
- Revision on how Employability is scored and reported
- Handbook changes
- Automate (Have asked for Superintendent's permission to access SDS's, waiting approval)
- Document that will show all of the reporting requirements and data collection events for OCTE/MDE/CLNA/Calendar
- Given to districts in August (beginning)