Molina Makes the News!
Thank You Teachers!
NexBank Field Trip
Molina's Girls Win District!
Engagement is UP, Disinterest is Down
Did You Say FREE???
Barnes and Noble Summer Reading Program (Summer 2016)
The Barnes and Noble summer reading program for kids gives kids a free book when they read 8 books over the summer.
Their summer reading program for 2016 is called Barnes & Noble Summer Reading Triathlon.
Looking for more summer reading programs that will score your kids some freebies? Check out my list of the best summer reading program freebies.
Our 2nd Annual Men's Volleyball Tournament is a month away!!!
Start assembling your teams. Registration is limited to the first 12 teams that submit the $50 entry fee. All teams are guaranteed a minimum of 3 games. Mr. Ramirez has already signed up and said "...the old men will be back to defend the title!!" I can't wait for this event; it will be a fun time!! We have sent the information out to all of our feeder pattern schools. Don't wait, register your team now to secure your spot!! In the two weeks prior to the tournament, we will have open gyms to allow you and your team to practice. Those details will be coming soon!!!!
See Coach Atlas or Coach Pugh for additional information.
Senior Calendar of Events
May 16 Periods 1-3
May 17 Periods 4,5
May 18 Periods 6,7
May 19th at 12noon deadline!
May 24th Yearbook signing
May25th Senior awards @ 9:30am in auditorium
May 26th Senior Picnic 11:00-3:00
May 27th Senior Clearance by Alpha
- A-E 9:30am
- F-H 10:00am
- I-L 10:30am
- M 11:00am
- N-P 11:30am
- Q-R 12noon
- S-V 12:30pm
- W-Z 1:00pm
May 31st Graduation Rehearsal
June 2nd Baccalaureate 7pm @ Gospel Lighthouse
June 4th Graduation 8pm @ Ellis Davis Fieldhouse
· AP Chemistry - May 2nd 8:00am
· AP Spanish Language - May 3rd 8:00am
· AP Physics - May 3rd 9:15am
· STAAR Biology - May 3rd 9:15am
· AP English Lit. - May 4th 8:00am
· STAAR US History - May 4th 9:15am
· AP Calculus - May 5th 8:00am
· STAAR Algebra - May 5th 9:15am
· AP US History - May 6th 8:00am
· AP Art - May 6th 9:15am
· AP Biology - May 9th 8:00am
· AP English Language - May 12th 12:00pm
· AP Statistics - May 12th 12:00pm
· ACPs - May 27th 9:15am
· ACPs - May 31st 9:15am
· ACPs - June 1st 9:15am
· ACPs - June 2nd 9:15am
· Graduation at Ellis Davis June 4th 8:00pm
T. Simmons 3-May
Alison Cato 5-May
K. Moore 6-May
Lorenzo Parker 6-May
Lisa Theiss 7-May
Sarah Pugh 8-May
Molina HS Chior by User 962119272
Key Action Items...
- Build a positive and supportive campus culture and environment by improving instructional feedback, consistently enforcing discipline, and increasing parent communication.
- Staff will improve the quality of instruction by engaging students in rigorous work and higher-order thinking skills to increase student mastery.
- Increase graduation and college and career readiness rates.