1. Jomo was the first president and as often known as mzee meaning the father of the nation.
2. He lead an anti-Communist economic philosophy and foreign policy.
3. He was the founding father of Kenya.
1.he is an amazing role model: "His authoritarian style, characterized by patronage, favouritism, tribalism and/or nepotism drew criticism and dissent, and set an example followed by his successors. He had the Constitution amended to expand his powers, consolidating executive power"
2. He is persuasive ( a good speaker)" Between 191418 to 1951, Kenyatta traveled extensively around the country urging people to work hard and protesting against European settlement in Kenya land, and demanding independence from colonial rule.
3. He was helped in big things."Kenyatta helped organize the fifth Pan-African Congress, which met in Manchester, England, on October 15–18, 1945, with W.E.B. Du Bois of the United States in the chair; Kwame Nkrumah, the future leader of Ghana, was also present. Resolutions were passed and plans discussed for mass nationalist movements to demand independence from colonial rule'