January 23, 2020
Here is What Happened this Week!
- Monday was the Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday.
- On Tuesday our students had a musical rehearsal with Mrs. Kelly for VH1.
- On Wednesday our PTO provided us with an assembly on that included Mindfulness, Yoga and Music. It was incredible! Thank you, PTO!
- On Wednesday our 5th and 6th graders had play practice after school
- This morning the Sewing Club met.
Pictured above is a group of 6th grade Warwick students who spent their MLK Day packaging and assembling meals for homebound adults, the elderly, and people in need. Each meal assembled included meat, vegetable, starch, and dessert.
PTO sponsored three assemblies presented by Kira Willey Music, Movement & Mindfulness for Kids on Wednesday. Each assembly was specifically designed to meet the needs of the age group. Everyone learned new mindfulness practices while enjoying music and having fun!
What's Happening Next?
- On Monday, January 27 there is a Peer Mentor Meeting for Mr. Endy, Ms. McGettigan, Miss Erb & Mr. Heine's homerooms.
- On Tuesday, January 28 there is an Author Visit for Grades 4-6.
- On Tuesday, January 28 there is a Student Council meeting from 8:00-8:45 AM.
- On Wednesday, January 29 there is play practice after school.
- On Wednesday, January 29 there is a Celebration of Schools at CB South at 6:30 PM.
- On January 30 there is play practice after school.
Click here to see more events planned for Warwick during this school year.
6th Grade Promotion Date
The January Boomerang is focused on positive values under Asset #27 Equality and Justice - Young person places high value on promoting equality and reducing hunger and poverty. Due January 27th.
Autism Awareness Shirt Sale
District Art Shirt Sale
Celebration of our Schools
Wednesday, Jan. 29th, 6:30-8:30pm
1100 Folly Road
6th Grade Parent Middle School Orientation
Tuesday, Feb. 18th, 7pm
2900 Township 391 Highway
2nd & 3rd Grade Musical Performances
Thursday, March 26th, 6pm
Warwick Elementary School, Jamison, PA, USA
The Patriot Players Present the Hunchback of Notre Dame
Friday, March 27th, 7:30pm
2900 Township 391 Highway
Showtimes, March 27, 7:30 PM, March 28, 7:30 PM, March 29, 2:00 PM
Appropriate for Grades 4 and Up
Kindergarten registration began on November 19! Families of new students who are eligible to enroll in kindergarten in the 2020-2021 school year are invited to begin the registration process. Get the details on eligibility, what documents to gather, and how to navigate the online registration process at www.cbsd.org/registration. We look forward to welcoming the class of 2032!
Before parents and guardians can volunteer, they must have all necessary clearances. Click here so you are ready when volunteer opportunities arise.
Use this link to update your student's emergency information, check attendance, see immunizations, and more.
- Previous Warwick Weeklies
- Warwick Parent/Guardian Handbook
- Library Newsletters: Check out upcoming events, what books are hot, and what students in each grade are learning in the Warwick Library!
- Having trouble finding that next great book to read. Try the "What Should I Read Next website: https://whatshouldireadnext.com.
- My Payments Plus
- Lunch Menu
- Apply for Free/Reduced Breakfast & Lunch
- Teacher Web Pages
- Parent/Guardian Volunteer Requirements
- PTO: Web Page and Letter from our President
- When to Keep your Student Home from School for Illness
- CBSD Mobile App - Parents and guardians can get a FREE CB App to keep up with all things Warwick and CB.
- Before/Aftercare at Warwick
- Parent Portal - Ongoing student progress reporting and more.
- CB Cares Education Foundation's Backpack Newsflash
- E-Friday Folder
- We Want to Hear from You - An online place to record feedback for us on how we did each week
Help Support Warwick
You can support Warwick while you shop. It is easy! Here is how...
- Giant A+: Go to https://giantfoodstores.com/ and select SIGN IN or REGISTER. Once Logged in, select MY ACCOUNT, then MANAGE MY ACCOUNT, then REWARDS & SAVINGS. You will need your 11-digit BONUSCARD number and school ID number which is 26483. If you need assistance, call 1-888-814-4268 option 1.
- Box Tops: Stay tuned for NEW information on how to "clip" Box Tops without using scissors at all!
- Amazon Smile: Go to Amazon Smile and use the search feature to find Warwick Elementary PTO in Jamison, PA. When shopping at Amazon, use Amazon Smile to benefit Warwick.
Thank you for your continued support!
Click here to learn more about our amazing PTO and how you can get involved!
Follow us on Twitter
Get Warwick Tweets by following @CBWarwickElem on Twitter. Or you can view our Twitter feed by visiting our Warwick home page.
Follow/Like us on Facebook
New this year, Warwick has its own Facebook Page. We will use this to communicate highlights and upcoming events much like we do using Twitter.
Follow the instructions to download the free CBSD app to stay connected with all of your selected CBSD schools.