made by: dean josh jakylon
Renewable and Nonrenewable
- Renewable: any resource such as wind, solar, biomass, geothermal, and hydropower are all examples of renewable resources because they all take a short time to make .
- nonrenewable: petroleum, natural gas, coal, nuclear, and propane are all examples of nonrenewable resources because the all take from a million to a billion years to make.
disadvantages and advantages of renewable energy:
Advantages-its easy to make, less maintenance, less waste, never runs out.
Disadvantages- very large cost, relies on weather.
disadvantages and advantages of nonrenewable energy:
Advantages-makes a lot of electricity.
disadvantages-hard to make, pollutes the air, take a billion years to create.
5 Ways 2 Conserve Resources & Energy
2. Turn off the light when the class leave to do something.
3. Only use enough paper towels to dry your hands and that is it.
4. Use your phone when needed cause a lot of kids charge their phone here at school when it dies from playing it too much.
5. Stop breaking pencils on purpose then throw them away.