B5 Transitional Three's Ms. Meghan
- Next weeks theme: I Can Discover Summer
- Letters of the week: Review U - Z
- Last Day of School: Friday, May 27 (a very sad day)
Reminders / Notes
- I can't believe we are starting the last week of school. I have been truly blessed by the Boys! I have learned so much from them this year!!! I hope they have learned some things and most importantly had FUN coming to school :-) We have had the BEST class in the school!!!!!! Thank you for sharing your boys with me this year.
- Don't forget to order our class picture!!! https://www.shutterfly.com/progal/sign_in.jsp?gid=768a5498ce7ffe0007f0 Password: cdc2016 (I just ordered mine!)
- AMAZING BOYS!!! I am so proud of all my friends!
What We Are Working on This Month
- Shape: Review
- Color: Review
- Counting: general counting: boys, the numbers on the calendar, our shapes, and anything else we can find to count.
- Bible Verse / Song: Reviewing all our shapes. Playing games and talking about our favorites.
- Frog Street Press: Reviewing
- Calendar: May, Spring season, daily weather observations, days of the week song.
What We Did This Week
- We enjoyed Spinnyo's, stickers, rocks and trucks in the sensory table, legos on the light table, dinosaurs, dry-erase writing boards, magnet tiles, books, puzzles, crayons, and markers.
- We had Story Time with the entire Blue Hall on Thursday and Friday. I just love Story Time!!!
- For Art, we glued keys on Tuesday. We created paint monsters on Wednesday . We put stickers on boy shaped cut outs on Thursday, and Friday we dressed dogs in summer clothes (stickers) I was given the dog stickers this week. It turned out to be a fun activity.
- We read: "Red", "Pete the cat and his four groovy buttons", "Happy Pig Day!", "My New Friend Is So Fun!", "I really like slop!", " Can I Play too?", "I Love My New Toy!", "There is a bird on your head!", "Watch me throw the ball!", "Open Very Carefully a book with bite", "Little Penguin gets the hiccups", "Hot Rod Hamster monster truck mania", "Hot Rod Hamster", and "How to train a train". Our favorite book this week was "My New Friend Is So Fun! "