Week of January 11
The vision of Rasor Elementary is to inspire our students to be lifelong learners and empower them to meet the challenges of the future, adapt to change, and exercise critical judgment, becoming global citizens capable of utilizing tomorrow's resources and technology responsibly.
Motto: Educate for success, inspiring excellence.
Read to a Million - Friday, January 15 is the deadline!
3-5th Grade Teachers
These teachers can sign up to get a TTM weekly report sent on Sundays. This will give them a fast overview.
Remember to have students stack chairs at the end of every day! This helps the custodians out tremendously.
Important Dates for the Week - Lots going on!!!
- Monday, January 11 - Staci out
- Tuesday, January 12 - Science Fair
- Tuesday, January 12 - Team Meetings with Zack. Staci is out.
- Wednesday, January 13 - Principal Meeting
- Thursday, January 14 - Team Leader Meeting (Longer one than normal. Sorry.)
- Thursday, January 14 - Math Night 6:00-7:00
- Friday, January 15 - Career Day
- Friday, January 15 - Last Day for Million Minute Campaign
- Monday, January 18 - MLK Holiday
Lounge Warming "Party"
- Coffee mugs
Good Info - New info coming next newsletter, so check these out if you haven't!
- 6 tips for creating effective student groups
- Understanding Formative Assessment
- 15 Best organization apps for teachers
- Edutopia article - 8 Wishes for My 3 Year Old About The Future of Education
- Personalizing Learning for All Students
- 10 Examples & 10 Non-Examples of Differentiated Instruction
- Talking Less: Shocking Stats On What Students Can Hear
- Every Kid Needs a Champion - Ted Talk Video
- Emergentmath.com - Article discusing questioning styles