By G. Argueta
Bill Gates was born William Henry Gates III on October 28, 1955. Growing up Bill lived with his parents William Gates Jr. and Mary Gates. He was the middle child growing up. Kristi was his older sister by one year and Libby was his younger sister by nine years. According to wak.infobaselearning.com Bill went to Lakeside growing up and graduated in 1973. After Lakeside Bill went to Harvard
Bill Gates was a very successful man, even growing up. When Bill was 14 he created Traf-0-Data that made $20,000 in its first year. Later he dropped out of Harvard to start Microsoft. He cofounded Microsoft with his friend Paul Allen. Later he started to share Microsoft products on CD-ROM and other things. Then he created Windows and according to wak.infobaselearning.com Windows is used in 90% of computers today. In 2000 he was declared the richest man in the world by Forbes Magazine.
- Bill Gates' first computer program was a tic tic toe game
- Bill Gates sold his first computer program at 17 and made $4,200
- Bill Gates was arrested for driving without a license
- Bill Gates makes about $250 a second
- Bill Gates got an honorary degree 32 years after dropping out