say NO to school uniforms!
by: Olivia G.
students will rebel
- students will feel like they have there rights taken away from them
- each student is different
- each student has there own type of style and each uniform is exactly the same
"i think that uniforms stop us from expressing yourself."
everybody would look the same
- nobody will feel like their own individual
- when students are dressing how they want to dress they will feel more confident
- uniforms take away freedom to express yourself and your personality
- you would look exactly the same to everybody else also
just plain uniforms themselfs
- the cost is very high
- washing clothes every single night is a big hassle
- parents may also rebel against the uniforms
What is your opinion on School Uniforms?