Mount Holly Elementary School
One Team, One Dream…March 23-27 Weekly Update
Highlights Of The Week...
- Thank you, Mrs. Warmoth, for leading our Science Bowl Team. The boys and girls did a great job!
- Thank you, Mrs. Bevilacqua, Mrs. Steffensen, and Mrs. Varnadore for presenting at our ACT Aspire Parent Information Meeting on Thursday night. You all did a great job informing our parents about the new state assessment. Congratulations to Mrs. Bevilacqua's class for having the most parental participation.
- Thanks to all for spreading some happiness on National Happiness Day! The students enjoyed seeing all of us in crazy wigs and props to dance to "Happy".
Monday, March 23
Tuesday, March 24
- 5th grade to musical and lunch
- No faculty/staff meeting
- Grades due by 3 p.m.
- District Faculty Meeting (Rock Hill High School Auditorium)-4:15
Wednesday, March 25
- End of the nine weeks
Thursday, March 26
- Mustang Round Up News due to email@example.com
- Canvas Clinics during PLC times for K, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, & 5th with Shemia Thompson
- 4th grade to Museum
- District Literacy Coaches meeting at Mount Holly
Friday, March 27
- Canvas Clinic during PLC time for 4th with Shemia Thompson
- Nine Week Celebration (8:00-9:00-Kindergarten, Second, & Fourth Grades and 9:00-10:00-First, Third, and Fifth Grades)
- Club Friday 1:40-2:15
- PLC Summary Notes Submitted to Canvas (5-7 bulleted phrases or sentences that focus on the work that your students are doing in class, reflections from assessments, higher level questioning, PETS, Junior Great Books, Jacob's Ladder, etc.)
Monday, April 6
- Special Area color is ORANGE
Tuesday, April 7
- Kindergarten-third grades will meet with Kim Anderson during PLC times
Wednesday, April 8
- Newsletter Goes Home
- Spring Pictures (schedule to follow)
Thursday, April 9
Friday, April 10
- Birthday Table (Outbreak Table)
- Mrs. Watson and Mrs. Greene's classes go to Special Olympics