Project GLAD Tier 1 Training
June 16-17, NCESD & August 16-19, Manson S.D.
Math Measurement Unit Grades 3-5
North Central ESD
Thursday, June 16th, 8am to Friday, June 17th, 4pm
430 Olds Station Road
June 16th & 17th location is North Central ESD, (2nd Floor Ponderosa Room).
4-day Classroom demonstration on August 16th - 19th is at Manson S.D, exact location TBD. 42 Clock Hours are available. Questions? Contact Nancy Zahn 509.667.3631 firstname.lastname@example.org
- GLAD is a proven model of professional development for language acquisition and literacy.
- Promotes English language acquisition, academic achievement and cross-cultural skills
- Develops metacognitive use of high level, academic language and literacy.
- Uses clear practical strategies promoting positive effective interactions among students and between teachers and students.
- Connects with English Language Arts Common Core State Standards