What do athlete agents do?
- Athlete agents help athletes handle their money, and they take care of taxes.
- They travel a lot because they have to meet with the athletes whenever they are doing their sport.
- If you would like to be a athletes agent you would have to have an education in law.
- You would also have to have an education in business management.
- They work most or the fall and winter.
- Spring and Summer are for Contract Negotiations.
- Weekend and holiday are common.
- The annual average wage in Texas is $51,720.
- The hourly average wage in Texas is $24.87.
- Athletes agents earn money by how many clients you have and how much they earn.
- They earn about 10% of the athletes money so agents that have successful athletes get paid well.