RiverLife Fall Festival
at Breezy Meadows Farm
Annual RLF Fall Festival
The Fall Festival is FREE and a favorite annual tradition here at RLF, we encourage you to invite your family & friends.
Held the last weekend in October [rain or shine] when the air is crisp & dry (we hope), and Carolina blue skies become a beautiful backdrop for the warm golden hues of Autumn. Enjoy the mingling sounds of the cracking fire, the hum of conversations mixed with children's laughter and the boot stomping rhythmic sounds of bluegrass to tickle your ears. The aroma of warm apple cider, homemade goodies and farm & earth make this event a must do. This is a wonderful way to get to know one another, so please join us at Breezy Meadows Farm - hot dogs and hot drinks are provided.
What you need to bring:
- Hot Dog Fork or Stick for Roasting [If you don't have one, we share.]
- Lawn Chair [If you want to sit fireside.]
- Single Folk - please bring a dessert [homemade if possible] and a cold drink
- Family Folk - please bring 2 "homemade" sides [such as... mac & cheese, chili, slaw, baked beans, potato salad, pasta salad, fresh fruit or veggies, casseroles, etc.]
4:30 - 5:30 PM
- Field Day Games - All those young at heart, join us for unparalleled fun and excitement!
4:30 - 6:30 PM
- Hay Rides will leave every half hour: [4:30, 5:00, 5:30, 6:00 & 6:30] * Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
4:30 - until dark...
- Photo Booth - Pick a hat and a stache to make a photo memory with your own camera or smartphone!
- Corn Hole Tournament - Don't let the name fool ya; this is serious business... Better bring your A-game!
5:00 - 8:00 PM
- Philip Wicker & Friends Bluegrass Band will be playing in the barn for your listening & boot stomping pleasure.
- The Feast will begin... so have your hot dog roasting forks ready to go!
- The Cake Walk will be held inside the big white barn. The competition is fierce, but the prizes are sweet!