Carlton Hills Jaguar ROAR
Carlton Hills Elementary School
For the Week of March 28
SPRING IS HERE!
Spring presents an opportunity to renew our focus and celebrate progress.
- Celebrate with your children all the progress they have made this year. Discuss the good habits they've developed to reach their goals, such as:
*Eat healthy and get plenty of sleep.
*Finish homework before playing.
*Keep up with classwork and ask questions.
*Be kind and help others.
*Show respect and responsibility.
*Celebrate all your hard work!
Calendars to Plan Ahead: The 2022-23, 2023-24 and 2024-25 school year calendars have been posted to the District website. View them here.
IPad REMINDER: Please help us make sure students charge their iPad every night and bring them to school. Thank you!
Events coming up:
· Lunch on the Lawn April 1 ( No foolin’)(and no open house) Flyers coming soon.
· Spring Break (4/2-4/17)
· CAASPP State Testing Grades 3-8 (May)
· 8th Grade Promotion June 8@8:30
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook (@CarltonHillsSSD)! The link to our Facebook page can be found below:
We are excited to be partnering with the American Heart Association’s Kids Heart Challenge again this year!
Our Kids Heart Challenge Road Trip has officially kicked off!
Don’t wait to get started! Our goal is to have 100% of our students register online and take the FREE Challenge to Be Active or Be Kind. Thank you for supporting our school and the American Heart Association!
- Join Our Team at heart.org/KHC or download the FREE Kids Heart Challenge App for Apple or Android
- Take the Challenge to Be Active or Be Kind and you’ll earn a FREE Road Warrior Wristband
- Follow FINN’S MISSION in your HQ to learn Hands Only CPR, how to spot a stroke F.A.S.T., and how to help spread awareness by connecting to social media. Complete Finn’s Missions and you’ll earn Finn’s Lifesaver Award!