Nove Isabel Kadak, Elisabet Karro
- 70 g chocolate
- ice cream
- 70 g butter
- 1 tbsp rice flour
- 60 g sugar
- 0.5 tsp baking power
- 2 eggs
Step-by step instructions
- Chop the butter and chocolate.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a double pot.
- Beat up the eggs.
- Mix the melted butter and chocolate with the sugar and eggs.
- Mix the rice flour with baking power and add to the dough, stir carefully.
- Pour the dough into muffin cups.
- Bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 10 - 12 minutes.
Elisabet and Nove make Cupcakes