A Way Out of Fear
TOWARDS SELF COMPASSION AND FREEDOM
Join in for another Series on Fear, Self Compassion and Freedom
“Without fear, we are able to see more clearly our connections to others. Without fear, we have more room for understanding and compassion. Without fear, we are truly free.” ~Thich Nhat Hanh
- Do you stop yourself from stepping into what you really want out of fear?
- Are there people you compare yourself to because you fear you can’t measure up?
- Are there opportunities or people you shy away from because you fear you aren’t enough?
- Do you fear that nothing will really help you overcome your fears?
Come learn a new approach:
- Learn mindfulness and begin to know what is really calling for attention
- Experience how to buddy up to your fears
- Learn how self compassion is the antidote to fear
- Study what it means to feel afraid and move forward anyway.
The work will draw from on The Mindfulness Workbook by Thomas Roberts, the work of Pema Chodron, Thich Nhat Hanh, Angeles Arrien, and others
A Way Out of Fear towards Self Compassion and Freedom - 6 Tuesday nights
Tuesday, May 17th, 6:15-7:45pm
146 Washington Avenue
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Ellen Stern, MFT, CCHT
Ellen Stern is a Bay Area Wellness Consultant & Facilitator. She facilitates workshops on Self Compassion, Forgiveness and Matters of the Heart. The workshops serve as an adjunct psychotherapy. She is known for providing a welcoming and gentle space for personal exploration.