Physical and Chemical Changes
By Colton Cox
1. Color and shape
2. Length and mass
3. volume and density
1. Changing from one state of matter to the next. Ice melts to liquid then turns to steam.
2. Melting at 0 degrees and boiling at 100 degrees celcius.
3. Slicing bread, melting ice, mowing lawn.
1. Flammability (ability to burn)
2. Reacts with oxygen ( ability to rust)
3. Reacts with light ( pictures being develpoed)
4. Reacts with water( medicine dissolving in water)
1. Flammability ( fire burning to ash)
2. Reacts with oxygen ( fruit rotting)
3. Heat and light ( vitamins can change if exposed to light)
4. Electricity ( water can be broken with electricity)