By Chandler Collins
• Screening mammograms are used to check for breast cancer in woman who have no signs or symptoms of the disease.
• Only woman should be getting these exams because it only for breasts.
• Screening can help reduce the number of deaths from breast cancer among woman ages 40-74.
• Woman ages 40-74 should get a mammogram every 2 years.
• It's the most common cancer in males between the ages of 15 and 35.
• It's important to take the TSE exam every month.
• For men between 40 and 75, it's recommended to take the PSA screening.
• It depends on what level their PSA is to take the exam.