Week of February 1st-6th.
Reminder that next Friday, February 5th is a distance learning day for all students. Teachers will be sending out information about asynchronous assignment and activities sometime next week. Please be on the lookout for this information.
Congrats to our Middle School boys and girls teams were both runners up in the Lincoln county district tournament and have advanced to the sectional round of the TMSAA in Fayetteville. High school has played well this week and picked up a few wins as well. Both High School teams are in the top part of the district standings as we get close to district tournament.
Don't forget we are still selling yearbooks. The link is below. I am very excited to see what our student yearbook workers are going to publish this year. We are getting close to yearbook sales closing so don't miss out on getting one.
Thank you and Go Eagles!
SHARE THE LOVE!!!!
Please assist us in "Spreading the Love" at Eagleville School! We would love it if you would share some positive praise about your child's teacher or any staff member at Eagleville. You may submit as many entries of this form as you would like before 12pm on Feb. 11th. The principals will visit each classroom or person on Friday, Feb. 12th to share your kind words with them. Thank you!
Dear Students and Parents,
We are hard at work on this year's Yearbook. Never has the beginning of a school year looked so strange, but we are here to document it every step of the way, no matter how much stranger, or more like normal, it looks. This will be a year that none of us will ever forget. And that's where we come in, we will create a Yearbook that we all will be proud of for years to come.
Don't delay, order yours today!
Sick policy and protocol .
Here are some tips from Nurse Carroll on navigating COVID-19, staying well, and reducing the spread of illness:
- Please wear a face mask when in public or around people from outside of your household
- Please wash hands frequently or use hand sanitizer frequently. Washing hands with soap and water for 20 seconds is best, but hand sanitizer may be more accessible and is also a good option to reduce germs on hands.
- Flu shots are recommended. Flu shots can reduce illness and possible un-necessary testing or quarantine due to symptoms
- Please remain home if you or your child are sick.
- Please Call/email Nurse Carroll for guidance on your child returning to school if he/she has possible symptoms of COVID-19 such as cough, runny/stuffy nose, sore throat, temperature greater than or equal to 100.4, chills, body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- COVID-19 can spread starting 48 hours (or 2 days) before the person has any symptoms or tests positive
- Please refer to my webpage for recent posts for COVID-19 information and the most current COVID-19 policy.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Eagleville's Teacher of the Year - Leslie Trail
The high school baseball team has started their annual detergent sale. It's $60 for a 5 gallon bucket or $38 for a bucket of pods.
See a baseball player for more information or email Coach Bassham at email@example.com.
Monthly Teacher Appreciation Opportunity
Distance Learner information
We appreciate everyone working with us to arrive later if you can (7:25-7:40am), but please remember that your child should be in the classroom before the 7:45 bell. If students are planning to eat breakfast at school, please drop them off no later than 7:30am for them to have time to eat and be in the classroom by 7:45am.
If your child does not have their own water bottle, we would encourage you to send one each day. Please label it so we can get them back to students if they get lost. The plastic ones with good tops help us avoid spills. We will send those home daily for them to be washed.
The students have been doing a phenomenal job with their masks. Please wash those nightly or wear a clean one each day. I would also encourage you to find a way your child can keep it on them at all times (like with a lanyard) to avoid dropping it on the floor or misplacing it during a mask break.
Free Breakfast and Lunch
You should have received notification about all students being able to receive free breakfast and lunch through December. We want to encourage you to check the menus and talk with your child about eating. The a la carte items will still be charged to student accounts.