New Info & Resources
For School Social Workers and Mental Health Educators
Every week, I find interesting and helpful informational resources and activities on the web and social media.
Here's some highlights of what I have found recently:
Check out older curated content on a number of topics.
Just click on the link below and then on the Title of the resource. You do not need to register.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Data Management for Socio-Emotional Learning
- Engaging Therapeutic Activities & Resources
- Evidenced Based SSW Practice
- Helping Resources
- Managing Stress for Educators
- Mental Health
- School Social Work
- School Social Work Effectiveness
- Socio-Emotional Learning
- Socio-Emotional Learning Assessment & Montioring
- Socio-Emotional Learning, Common Core and Goals
- Social Skills and Technology
- Special Education Assessment
- Student Motivation and Engagement
- Technology Tips
Steve Whitmore, School Social Work Consultant
Oakland Schools Special Education Professional Learning Unit