Spring is just around the corner, which means so is the end of the 3rd marking period. This is a reminder that Bobcat Virtual follows the same marking period schedule as the rest of the district. The 3rd marking period officially ends March 24th which means any assignments, quizzes and/or tests not submitted by the deadline will result in a zero.
On April 12th, high school students will be required to come to the high school for state testing. We will be administering the PSAT9, PSAT10 and SAT that day. We have made arrangements with the transportation department so that Bobcat Virtual students can ride the bus with GBHS students that day. Please fill out this survey below if your student will need to ride the bus that day.
Stay warm and be safe. It sounds like we could get a lot of snow this weekend.
Garrison from Mrs. Stuck started off March Reading Month with a classic :). For some fun activities please click on the link below.
6th-12th GooseChase Contest
Here are the instructions for the game:
- Download the app "GooseChase" on your device (only works on smartphones and tablets, not chromebooks).
- Use the game code LKXQZ6 to join the game.
- Be sure to create a username that is your actual name so we know who is playing/winning
- The game will officially start on Wednesday, March 1 and close on Friday, March 17.
- Once the game begins, missions will be displayed for students to complete.
- Students can keep track of their submission and points, as well as other people's.
- Check back often to see if new tasks have been added!
- Winners will be announced the week of Monday, March 21!
- Have fun!!
We are looking for Yearbook photos
The Yearbook club has created a Community Upload page and is in need of photos! Information for uploading is on the flyer, and can be added from your mobile phone! Please select a “tag” when uploading. They are looking for:
- Robotics and OM team photos
- Band concert/group photos
- Sports photos of student athletes who play on a GBCS middle school team (wrestling, cross country, volleyball, swimming, etc.)
- All other school sanctioned events at PIC (PICFEST, holiday parties, field trips, etc.)
We appreciate all your photo submissions for yearbook consideration and helping us make memories for our students!
Congrats to February's Students of the Month!!
3/24 - End of 3rd Marking Period
3/27-31 - Spring Recess
4/12- High School Testing