Friday Features - 4/12/19
Your Weekly BGS PTO News & Happenings
Thanks to all who joined us for our first ever "Escape the Gym" last week. This free family fun night included brain teasers, logic, plus a bit of school spirit. Fortunately, everyone escaped and no one had to spend the night at BGS!
We also had a good turnout for Tuesday evening's fundraiser at Chipotle. We appreciate your support and hope you'll join us at our next restaurant fundraiser, coming in May.
Lastly, if you didn't have the opportunity to join us for our PTO Meeting earlier this month, you can catch up on all the details via the minutes.
4th Grade Yearbook Orders Extended
ATTENTION 4th GRADE FAMILIES!
This is the only opportunity to purchase a 4th Grade Yearbook. Yearbooks will be delivered on 4th Grade Fun Day in June. Orders have been extended to April 17. If you are a 4th grade family and did NOT receive a flyer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send you an electronic copy. Alternatively, you can purchase your 4th Grade Yearbook via our online form: http://bit.ly/BGSYrBkOrd
Get Moving at the Color Run
Last year's Color Run was so much fun, we're doing it again! Race around the fields of BGS while getting showered with color powder on Friday, May 17 from 7-8 PM.
Registration is required by April 30 to ensure we have enough packets for everyone. Two options are available:
- $20 Registration includes a t-shirt, along with your registration packet
- $15 Registration does NOT include a t-shirt in your registration packet
Registration forms will be coming home via backpack. In case you miss it, you can also print and return the form below. Please include exact change or checks made payable to BGS PTO. Register by April 30 to get in on the fun!
Hop on in to Edible Arrangements to Support BGS
Another Spot Still Available for Book Fair Chair
PTO & School Dates to Remember
- April 17 - 4th Grade Yearbook Orders Due
- April 19 - 28 - School Closed for Spring Break
- April 30 - Color Run Registration Due
- May 8 - PTO Meeting - 7 PM
- May 10 - Stars of BGS Talent Show - 7 PM at BRHS
- May 13 - 17 - Teacher Appreciation Week!
- May 17 - Color Run - 7-8 PM
- May 18 - Color Run RAIN DATE - 10 AM