ST. CROIX CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
April 23, 2019
STUDENTS FIRST - PROFESSIONALISM - FAMILY
Top 10 by 2020
- Academic Achievement
- Student Climate
- Adult Culture
Together we can achieve anything.
Shoutouts & Celebrations
thank you for your outstanding effort, kindness, excellence, and selflessness.
- Jen Staidl: Stocked the soda-pop fridge in the teacher's lounge.
- Our Staff: For the care, consideration, and love we show toward each other. This is a special place.
- Jerry Wold, Martha, and Nate: For helping with setting up and cleaning up our "Pie in the Face" assembly for MH Week. We made quite the mess so it was appreciated GREATLY!
- Adam Sheldon, Jeff Fern, Jason Koele, and Ty Ketz: Great sports getting a whip cream pie to the face. You (and Sauve, Forrest, Conway, Klimek) helped PITCrew raise $40 to support mental health in our school.
- BLT & SBA&R Pilot Group: Thank you for attending our OTUS presentation. Your opinions matter.
- Nic Been & Steph Posta: Brought us the information on OTUS. Thanks for continuing to look for solutions.
- Tammy Simonson: Making a wonderful breakfast for our staff.
- Amanda Arnold & Sean Conway: Great Concert!
- Ari Wirebaugh: Thank you for letting me use your office for testing when it would have been too loud to use my room!
- Ryan Wood: Giving up his room for testing on the 24th. Thank you for being so flexible!!
- Mr. Tom Sauve (2 recognitions): Was an amazing substitute athletic director!! Kept the building in order in Jason's absence. Nothing exploded!
- Jeff Fern & Tracy Klein (2 recognitions): Trauma-sensitive -- delivering information in an engaging way. Leading us in how to best serve our students social/emotional needs.
- Heather Jourdeans (2 recognitions): Keeping us fed and happy! Thank you for organizing and running to get food. Gathering Chipotle for the masses
- Tera Hinzman: Thanks for designing our Google Slides presentation and being the leader!
You are a Google Certified Educator Level 1 Rock Star!!!
- Logan Kimberly: Thanks for leading another successful Blood Drive!
- Team PEAM: Our PLC group is fun and enjoyable. Not possible to go through a meeting without laughing. Also, when I need help, they are a great resource every time.
- Jason Koele: Leading us to greatness in PBIS
- Dani Wollberg: I appreciate your truth.
- Staff that Presented at PD: They explained the impactful learning they experienced and gave us all valuable information to help us grow as educators and people.
- Kurt Soderberg & Jason Koele: Organizing yet another meaningful PD Day.
- Steph Posta: I'm grateful for her tireless work with the online kiddos.
- Chris Deno and Company: For "hugging-it-out" as I entered the decade of my 30's.
You all ROCK!
Something to Consider
Expect to Win Today. Champions expect success. Their positive beliefs often lead to positive actions and outcomes. They win in their mind first. - Jon Gordon
Schedule for the Week
Morning Greeters This Week: SOCIAL STUDIES
Monday, April 22nd
Sorry, No School
Tuesday, April 23rd - ASPIRE Testing
BLT will NOT meet due to required ASPIRE prep
8:00 am - 2:30 pm - IDS to MOA (Chelstrom)
9:00 am - 2:30 pm - College Visits (Fern)
Wednesday, April 24th - Forward Testing
7:30 am - 8:15 am - PLC Meetings
Thursday, April 25th
Another great day to be a Panther!
6:30 pm - FFA State CDE Competition
Friday, April 26th
7:30 am - 8:00 am - PBIS Meeting
8:15 am -10:45 am - HSLT Meeting
6:30 pm - FFA State CDE Competition
Just for Fun
Not that funny but... anyway
Well, it IS baseball season.
This document is a summary of our 2018-19 building goals. These goals represent the work of HSLT, BLT, and PBIS aligned to district priorities. If you'd like to see the detailed version please contact Kurt.
Please familiarize yourself with the information on this document. Thank you.