BSE - August 16, 2013
How do you describe the BSE staff and the first days of school?
Monday (8-19-13) Transportation Plan
Maggie...front door duty is now yours.
Bb portal below
- Always notice and return a visitor who is without a badge that is clearly visible. WALK them to the office. Radio office and or me to let me know of the visitor.
- Remember Call 4 on your phone...connects you to the entire PA system. Use to identify danger or alert of danger.
- ALL classroom doors MUST be locked! Your door does not have to be shut, however the lock must be engaged. Magnets or door tape cover is fine, just be able to remove and lock down in seconds.
- Have a window cover on the ready!
- Always check that doors to outside world are shut and lock is engaged.
- Remind students that they NEVER let any person into the building..not even me! They must ask you to let any staff member in...NO strangers!
TEACHER RESOURCES...RIGHT HERE!
The IDOE has partnered with NBC Learn. The school registration is done for you. Excellent for building background knowledge!
· Over 12,000 multi-media and primary source resources for teachers
· Access to NBC current event collection, historic videos, broadcasts, interviews, etc.
· Mapped to INCC and IAS