STARS After School Program
PK - 5th Grade
- Groups are separated by age: (pk-sk) (1st-2nd) (3rd-5th)
- Daily snack, free time, and other age-appropriate planned activities inside and outside.
- Structured activities: playing games, playing outside, making crafts, reading books, watching videos, and other various activities. Quiet homework time for students in 3rd-5th grades on a daily basis. Our staff is happy to assist with homework.
Experience More - After school!
After-school Care Program Hours:
- 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m every Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday
- 2:15 p.m. – 6:00 p.m on Wednesdays
Questions? Get in touch with Courtney Conaway, Director of After-school and Summer Programs
STARS incorporates a variety of intramural and enrichment classes that students can sign up for at an additional cost. Most classes are an hour in length, and class offerings will begin after school. Class selections include a variety of offerings such as ballet, tumbling, music, sports, art, and more!