By: Fatima Murillo & Jasmin Nelson
Toddlers show anger freely and without restraint like
Preschoolers are less likely than toddlers to express their anger with physical violence
-Four year old scream. their angry episode last longer, they still use physical violence or they may threaten and attempt to get even.
- Five year old are more likely to try to hurt children's than hurt them physically.
- Six year olds are even more hurtful with word. They tease, insult, nag and make fun of others.
- Imaginary Dangers
- Afraid of the dark
- Ghost or monsters
- Worried being left alone or abandoned
- Fear of the thunder or lightning
- Situations in school
- Some parents unintentionally make the problem worse. They may try to improve the behaivor by comparing one child to another.
-Children at this age sometimes express their feelings of jealousy by tattling, criticizing, or lying.
- Parents or other caregivers can help children work through jealous feelings encouraging cooperation and empathy.