Why was he important?
During the sixth century, Confucius recognized an opportunity to reinforce societal values of compassion and tradition. So he is important for his teachings.
More about Confucius...
He was born into a royal family of the Chou Dynasty. He was alive through the ideological crisis of China. When he was 3, his father died, but he still grew with good education. His wife was Qiguan and he had a son named Kong Li.
- Confucius is the most famous man in Chinese History!
- He set standards that are still admired today!
- His teachings are sacred!
- He was 24 when he started teaching
- After 5 years of judging, he was dismissed because his jealous rivals plotted against him.
- He went back to teaching and gained admiration, respect, and fame.
- He retired at age 67!
- Died at age 72!
What I learned..
I learned that even if you are a poor child, that doesn't mean you will be when you are older. I also learned that if you don't give up in school and work hard, you can become known for your job.
I think I deserve an A.