B5 Transitional Three's Ms. Meghan
- Next weeks theme: I Can Discover Summer
- Letters of the week: Review P - T
- Last Day of School: Friday, May 27
Reminders / Notes
- Please check and update backpack contents. We have warmer weather so the clothes may not be seasonly appropriate. Please make sure there is an extra shirt, shorts/pants, underwear, socks, and shoes.
- On that note...if you have any clothes that you no longer need, The CDC will welcome any donations, even underpants, socks and shoes.
- AMAZING BOYS!!! I am so proud of all my friends!
What We Are Working on This Month
- Shape: Review
- Color: Review
- Counting: general counting: boys, the numbers on the calendar, our shapes, and anything else we can find to count.
- Bible Verse / Song: Reviewing all our shapes. Playing games and talking about our favorites.
- Frog Street Press: Reviewing
- Calendar: May, Spring season, daily weather observations, days of the week song.
What We Did This Week
- We enjoyed Spinnyo's, stickers, rocks and trucks in the sensory table, legos on the light table, Little Pet Shop, play-dough, magnet tiles, books puzzles, crayons, and markers.
- We had Story Time with the entire Blue Hall on Thursday and Friday. I just love Story Time!!!
- For Art, we painted with watercolor paints on Tuesday. We created with fun magic noodles on Wednesday . We made lots of chemical reactions on Thursday, and Friday we painted with our water cups.
- We read: "AlphaBlock", "Red", "Pete the cat and his four groovy buttons", "We are in a book?!", "The Thank You Book", "I really like slop!", " Can I Play too?", "Today I will Fly!", "Hot Rod Hamster monster truck mania", "Don't let the pigeon drive the bus!", and "Duckling Gets a Cookie?!". Our favorite book this week was "Can I Play too? "