Skaggs Kindergarten News
September 3, 2015
Dear Kinder Parents,
We have had a wonderful second week of school! Thank you for your help in getting your children to school on time. It helps getting our day started off right. We have already begun our regular daily routine with all our subjects.
Things to Know:
- This week, we began using our Behavior Calendars in our red take home folders. Each day there is a box for you to initial and a signature section at the end of each week. Please initial inside the small box on the calendar each day. This way I know you have checked your child's folder for any important information.
- Please be sure to empty the folder and return it to school each day.
- We leave our water bottles in the classroom each day. Please send a small bottle of water in your child's lunch box. It is too far for them to walk back to retrieve their water bottles in classroom during lunchtime.
- Remember, if you have any concerns, please let your child's teacher know. Email is the easiest way to get in touch with us, and we try to respond to you within 24 hours but usually much sooner. Our contact information is below on this page.
- If you have not yet returned the Twitter permission form, please do so tomorrow! This lets us know if you do or do not want your child included in our class tweets!
- September 7th - Labor Day Holiday (No School!)
- September 8-11 - Howdy Week
- September 18 - PTA Family Picnic (Be watching for more information)