2. They try to improve students typing skills because they will need it in their future.
3. The students test their improvement by accuracy and their speed.
2. iTrailer is an app that allows you to make short movies and trailers.
3. iTrailer is also something you could use to present things.
2. Career Locker helped students get a better look at some of the jobs.
3. Career Locker also gives quizzes to test you skills.
2. Haiku Deck helps you make a presentation or slide show.
3. In Haiku Deck you can also insert photos and change your backgrounds.
2. Explain Everything allows you to record, insert photos, write, and type.
3. You can also share some of your presentations with other people online.
Hour Of Code
2. Hour Of Code also provided some games to have learning this skill fun.
3. Hour Of Code also has a choice to create your own world and cartoons.
2. For Email Etiquette we had to watch a video, read through steps, then send our teacher a professional email that we wrote.
3. Due to this lesson Mrs. Myers has been getting many complements from teachers saying how thankful they were of her teaching that lesson, students started to send more professional emails to them.