...The Largest Province In Canada...
- St. Lawerence River is one of the many physical features in Quebec.
- Rich Soil, Minerals, Iron Ore, Zinc, Nickle, Gold, Graphite
- Population: 7, 903, 001 as of 2011
- 1759- British captured Quebec City during the French-Indian War
- Languages: French & English
- Religion: 85% Roman Catholic
The Cathedral-Basilica of Mary, Queen of the World
- Reproduction of St. Peter's Basilica in Vatican City
- In downtown Montreal
- Largest city in Quebec
- Poutine (French Fries with gravy and mashed potatoes.)
- Maple Sap Candy
- Tire sur la Neige
- Shish Taouk (Similar to a shish kabob)