10 Interesting Facts
1. There are different types of Animation
- 2D hand-drawn or traditional
- 2D computer-generated
- 3D computer-generated imagery (CGI)
- stop-frame, stop-motion or model animation.
2. The work place is varied
3. The starting salary is $13,261-$22,102
4. Skills required for an Animator
- Creativity and Imagination
- Good drawing skills
- Patience and Concentration
- Attention to Detail
5. Walt Disney Studios was established on October 16, 1923
6. Animators create animation and visual effects for
- video games
- mobile devices
7. Animators create, plan, and script animated narrative sequences, and assist with background design and production coordination.
8. Animators also study anatomy to study how animals and humans move in order to make character movements more realistic.
9. Five states have the highest employment levels
- New York